Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Williamsburg

Williamsburg was super interactive. Fun things to make you feel like you are back in time. We bought Ginger ale and Rootbeer and they were both made with the pure ingredients that used to be made with. Here is riley being punished for is drunkenness on rootbeer.
The homes and buildings were all done to be exactly like they used to be, many of the things were the original.
The workers were all dressed up and in character. They even put on a show in the middle of the street and outlined the history with their lil reenactment.
It was extremely hot. I stopped to let my feet dangle in the water to cool down and to hope that Riley would take a picture of how cute I looked. Good work Riley.
They had lots of shops. So the boys tired on hats while I looked at the fans. I like that his hair is perfect for the time period.
Woolley and Nate being normal.
The fan I couldn't resist buying....I waited the WHOLE day then went back and finally got it. No buyers remorse.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I like the fan. And love the glasses. :)