Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Washington DC (Trip Two)

Science Museum!!!! or maybe it was just called air and space museum? anywho...this is me in front of real space junk. Riley was going nuts cause he loves space and I kept repeating conspiracy theories to get on his nerves.

Me in front of the first airplane...looking moody. No conspiracy here...I've been on an airplane.

This D.C. around we went as a group. We're just hanging out like national mall rats.


Riley refusing a picture with me and me not caring cause I'm looking cute in front of a camera.


Riley again rebelling against a proper picture and me, again, not caring cause someone is taking a picture and I look cute.


Ah, there we go...
Ladies and Gentlemen, The capital of the United States of America.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Riley's hair looks short. Did he cut it?

Jency said...

Yeah! he did...it took me a while to get used to, but I really like it on him.