I've never done a blog. Seems like I would have jumped on it right away, I like pictures of myself and explaining in detail what each picture is...but I never had the time and probably more likely, I hate that feeling when you know that the other person is bored while you talk. But here I am! Doing something with my life that my family (and my small, yet meaningful group of friends) doesn't get to witness or be involved with. So here is my life currently..promise that if you get bored you will stop.
6 comments:
Well done Jency. We miss you. <3
Fun to see what you've been up to! Loves and misses. Ellie says hi!
I promise.
yeaaaaah!
A. I'm so glad there are pictures of Woolley and Riley wearing very fitting colonial hats.
and B. I just LOVE your style. And I'm jealous, I've never been further east than Indiana.
I'm following you now so you better keep up on posting :)
will you ever post on this blog again?? ;) I want to see more of what your life is like since we NEVER see you!
Post a Comment